For Stanford Students:
Stanford students are encouraged to submit posters for the SPRC Symposium. Poster sessions will be Monday and Tuesday, during lunch, from 12:30-2pm each day. Poster introductions will be on Monday afternoon before lunch. Each student will get 1 minute to introduce their poster to the audience.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- The SPRC Symposium is one of the best networking events in its field. Each attendee takes home a copy of our proceedings, which will include your info.
- Show off your research to colleagues and potential employers. Tell everybody why what you're working on is worth doing!
- Our Monday evening banquet has limited space, and priority is given to those who have submitted posters.
AT THE SYMPOSIUM, SEPTEMBER 14-16:
- Bring your poster (3' tall x 4' wide) You must print it yourself. SPRC will provide boards and pins.
- You may set up your poster any time after 7am on Monday, September 19.
- The poster sessions will be each day at 12:30 - 2:00pm, during lunch, and the posters will be available through the end of the Symposium on Tuesday.
- On Monday, September 19 you will get exactly 1 minute to introduce your poster. I will have the slides loaded on SPRC's laptop at the podium.